Fines Public Submissions
The Council received 12 submissions in response to its fines project.
All public submissions are now available to view and download. We hope that this will promote transparency and the exchange of ideas.
The Council does not publish submissions that are confidential, contain offensive or defamatory content, or do not relate to the project.
Opinions in submissions are those of the submitters and not the Council.
Links to submissions open in a new window.
Please contact us if you require a copy of a submission in an alternative format.
- Current Projects
- Completed Research by Topic
- Adult Parole
- Baseline Sentences
- Children and Young Offenders
- Community Correction Orders
- Driving Offences
- Family Violence Contravention Offences
- Family Violence and Reoffending
- Female Offenders
- Gross Violence Offences
- Guilty Pleas in the Higher Courts
- Hatred or Prejudice
- Homicide Sentencing
- Indigenous Offenders
- Major Drug Offences
- Parole and Sentencing
- Preparatory Offences
- Prison Population
- Public Opinion and Sentencing
- Sentence Appeals
- Sentence Indication
- Sentencing Guidance Reference
- Serious Sex Offenders
- Sexual Offences Against Children
- Sexual Penetration with a Child Under 12
- Suspended Sentences