You be the Judge Years 9 and 10 Teachers' Kit
You be the Judge is a package of teaching materials on sentencing in Victoria. This version of You be the Judge is designed for use in Victorian schools in Years 9 and 10.
Our teachers’ kit incorporates a teacher guide, three case studies, and PowerPoint slides with suggested student activities.
The teachers’ kit should be read alongside our A Quick Guide to Sentencing, which provides teachers and students with an overview of Victorian sentencing law.
Authored and published by the Sentencing Advisory Council
© State of Victoria, Sentencing Advisory Council, 2017
You be the Judge Years 9 and 10 Teachers’ Kit (except the Victorian Government logo and the Sentencing Advisory Council logo) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Years 9 and 10 Teacher Guide 2017.docx (132.05 KB)
- Years 9 and 10 Armed Robbery Slides 2017.pptx (3.02 MB)
- Years 9 and 10 Armed Robbery Notes 2017.docx (1.5 MB)
- Years 9 and 10 Cause Injury Slides 2017.pptx (3.34 MB)
- Years 9 and 10 Cause Injury Notes 2017.docx (1.72 MB)
- Years 9 and 10 Drug Trafficking Slides 2017.pptx (3.1 MB)
- Years 9 and 10 Drug Trafficking Notes 2017.docx (1.61 MB)